Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jocelyn

After I made the Jacqueline I wanted to do another black and white ribbon hat, and originally I'd planned to have it basically be the same only inverting the colors of the feathers and changing the jewel color. But then I messed around a bit with the orientation of the bow, and then it just looked better on its side instead of head-on, and from there I just fiddled with the various components until it looked stylish. I think I may even like this one better than the original!

Jocelyn:

Elegant in asymmetrical black and white, the Jocelyn is fashion-forward while remaining classic in style. While sister Jacqueline is upright and traditional, Jocelyn adds a twist by turning a ribbon bow on its side and accenting it with curling white goose feathers, while a black ostrich plume is set at a provocative angle.  A gleaming emerald-green colored acrylic jewel set in brass filigree and complemented by tiny glass pearls provides a focal point for this striking addition to your black-and-white-ball wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment